Bakery Café and Bagel Shop Franchise Opportunity
Requirements to open a Between Rounds Franchise
Our growth strategy is for franchise partners to own and operate Between Rounds retail locations and a manufacturing commissary, all within a defined protected area. This development strategy will allow each franchisee to maximize efficiencies in labor, food, and energy costs while providing a solid investment return.
Investment & Real Estate Criteria
Bakery Sandwich Café Retail Location
- Single store estimated initial investment
- $313,000 – $416,000
- 2,000 to 3,000 sf
- Inline/endcap retail shopping center space
- Drive-thru preferred
- Strong residential and business population mix
- Estimated initial investment:
- $217,000 – $314,000
- 2,000 sf
- Light industrial space or can be combined with a retail location
- $300,000 liquid assets
- $1,000,000 net worth
- Restaurant/food service operations experience preferred
- Experience managing employees in a customer-focused environment
- Commitment to the brand and its standards
- Focused and details-oriented
- Strong work ethic and willing to lead by example
The information on this website is not an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy a Between Rounds® franchise. An offer to buy a Between Rounds® franchise is made by Franchise Disclosure Document only.
This offer is not being directed to any resident of any State*, Province, Country or jurisdiction where Between Rounds Franchise Corporation is not currently registered to offer or sell, unless otherwise qualified or exempt.
Prospective franchisees are encouraged to obtain and carefully read the Between Rounds Franchise Corporation Franchise Disclosure Document thoroughly and evaluate any franchise offering with an attorney or advisor before deciding to sign an agreement or spend any money.
* Pre-sale Registration States: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin